ST. CHAVARA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, KAINAKARY
A Unit of CEVA kochi- Reg. No: ER/ 35/87
(Cyraic Elias Voluntary Association)
Supported by (CSA(Centre for Social Action -Christ University Banglore)
- ST. Chavara Community Developmemt Centre is the social face of Kainakary village , the birth place of St.Chavara is prominent reformers in India
- The focus of the activities of St. Chavara community Development Centre Is to promote welfare people in kainakary village.
- The aim of the entire programme is problem solving in human relationships and empowerment and liberation of people to emhance wellbeing
- It also strengthen Community resilience and troublesome life of rural people in vulernable area
ABOUT THE AGENCY
- St. Chavara community Development centre is the social face of kainakary vilage, the birth place of st chavara one of the prominent social reformers in india.
- The focus of the activities of CCDC is to promote the social welfare of kainakary village.
- The aim of the entire programme is to solve problrmd in human lives through empowerment and liberation of people.
- It also strengthen community resilience and reduce the troublesome life of rural people living in vulnerablr area, by building their capacity and providing resources to invest sustainable development, livelihood
The ultimate vision is to initiate sustsinable social, cultural, educational and economic development of the poor and the marginalized kainakary people through integrated and participatory approach
- To improve the economic development of every familes through imparting enterpreneurship skill
- To improve the quality of education and educational opportunities especially of professional education for the children of kainakary panchayat
- Contribute towards social empowerment by engaging all section’s of community in the forms of chavara club